[DPRG] Re:huh?(has to do with LCDs.)

Subject: [DPRG] Re:huh?(has to do with LCDs.)
From: MannyGerm at aol.com MannyGerm at aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 20 10:26:01 CDT 2003

i'm more concerned about getting the graphic LCD working. Like you said, it
has two rows of seven molex receptacles, and a sepereate power supply cable.i
want to associate it with burrito (my line followers new name); that lcd could
add some serious effects. if you know , please tell me how to operate my
graphic LCD. i'll still try out the 16x1, but on other applications. I'll bring
what i can to the next RBNO.

                                happy roboting,
                                                  Walter Briggs