[DPRG] Allen wrench for the Escap motor wheels

Subject: [DPRG] Allen wrench for the Escap motor wheels
From: Doug Evans douglasee at worldnet.att.net
Date: Mon Sep 22 16:15:02 CDT 2003

Where can I get mine? <g>

-de

-----Original Message-----
>From: dprglist-admin at dprg.org [mailto:dprglist-admin at dprg.org]On Behalf
Of Charlie W Youngblood
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 3:52 PM
To: dprglist at dprg.org

Jeffrey,
	What size are the allen screws on the wheels that I picked
up at the contest, and were can I get one? Thanks for the wheel kit! I
think it is going to work on a lot of applications.

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian
>From: "Jeffrey Valentine" <jeffwv at cooke.net>
To: <chaz128 at juno.com>

Hi Charlie,
My dad and I figured the time and material cost and came up with $6.00 =
per pair for the wheels for those Escap motors that all the members got =
a few months ago.  I will see you at the Roborama Saturday.  I will =
bring sample pair of wheels let you look at.

Thanks,
Jeffrey Valentine
jeffwv at cooke.net