[DPRG] Inexpensive gears

Subject: [DPRG] Inexpensive gears
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Mon Sep 22 17:33:01 CDT 2003

If you have time, the cheapest way is to go over to Barry's on Thursday and
use his gear hog.  It cuts gears out of round stock.  It takes awhile to
set it up because it is a combination of gears to program the gear teeth
you want.  The good part is it will do a long bar and you can slice the
gears as thick and as many as you want.

Kip