[DPRG] Allen wrench for the Escap motor wheels

Subject: [DPRG] Allen wrench for the Escap motor wheels
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Tue Sep 23 12:47:01 CDT 2003

Bob,
	Yes it is, and in addition to the 2 1" aluminum wheels that
come with O rings, the kit also has 2 extra aluminum hubs that are
smaller diameter but are wider, and have grooves in them so that
you can reduce the rpm directly to the 1" wheels, or could be used
as a belt drive. Each wheel, hub, has 2 allen set screws all for 6 bucks.
I think that is a pretty good deal so I got it. I don't have all the
details
on the measurements, but I'm sure Jeff V. can fill  you in. I meant to
bring the kit to RBNO but I forgot to load it up. :-( The set screws are
tiny but I'm going to look at Home Depot for the allen wrench if I can't
find one in my tool stash.
	Charlie Youngblood
	DPRG Librarian
>From: "rljordan" <rljordan at airmail.net>
To: "'Charlie W Youngblood'" <chaz128 at juno.com>

Charlie,

What is the wheel kit Jeffery is selling?
Is it for the gearhead motors Mike Kessling
gave the club members?

Thanks
Bob