[DPRG] November's Contest

Subject: [DPRG] November's Contest
From: Earl Bollinger earlwbollinger at comcast.net
Date: Wed Sep 24 20:07:02 CDT 2003

I would think that since your having a talent show type of event that
you should have maybe for awards,
1.) Overall winner of all the robots
2.) First through Fifth place, for wheeled robots (wheels, tracks etc)
3.) First through Fifth place for non-wheeled robots (walkers, etc)
4.) Best Engineered
5.) Fried Award
6.) DaVinci Award for most unique or innovative robot

I think the judges could handle this pretty much already. Our judges
have been pretty good at this stuff for quite a few years now.