[DPRG] November's Contest

Subject: [DPRG] November's Contest
From: tester140 at juno.com tester140 at juno.com
Date: Sat Sep 27 23:58:29 CDT 2003

I think this contest needs to have awards consistant with the name of
the contest itself. It is a freestyle contest, and robots should be
awarded
according to their uniquness and craftmanship. Frank get your ballet
robot
ready. :-) We need to come up with catagories as some have suggested.

1.) Best Engineered
	First through third place.
2.) Most unique
	First through third place.
3.) Simple award
4.) Fried Award
5.) DaVinci Award for most unique or innovative robot
6.) Most flexable?, ?
7.) Overall winner of all the robots

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian