[DPRG] Sharing antenna between xmitter and rcvr

Subject: [DPRG] Sharing antenna between xmitter and rcvr
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Sun Sep 28 20:53:00 CDT 2003

Dennis Wrote:

>Can I just hook these to the same antenna in parallel, or do I need some
sort of isolation/protection, or am I stuck with separate antennas?

I haven't looked at the data sheet yet, but if you can bring the modules to
RBNO I'll take a look.

Are the send and receive frequencies the same, or different?

There may be a way to use one antenna, but it may involve building an
additional squelching network.  I'll have a look through some RF books and
see if there is a quick 'n dirty way to do this.

Please don't simply hook them up to the same antenna!

-Jeff