[DPRG] My Line Following Robot

Subject: [DPRG] My Line Following Robot
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Mon Sep 29 16:15:01 CDT 2003

If it doesn't score well, you haven't met the criteria established for
the event.

Craftsmanship has little to do with weight, size, etc... If it doesn't
look like a turd with wheels and it makes it to the finish line in one
piece you should do ok.

Many of the Lego folks have done very well at line following because
they dealt with all the issues of the course, and not just the speed.