[DPRG] My Line Following Robot

Subject: [DPRG] My Line Following Robot
From: rten at new.metronet.com rten at new.metronet.com
Date: Mon Sep 29 19:48:01 CDT 2003

Basically, you should enter anyway. Find the easiest things to fix and try
again. If you are close enough to make it to either RBNO on a regular
basis, you should greatly speed up the process. Also, if your bot isn't
really large, I have a small line following course you can borrow. I made
it for evaluating sensors mountes on tabletop bots.
Ralph