[DPRG] Remote edit robot files now working.

Subject: [DPRG] Remote edit robot files now working.
From: Clay Timmons ctimmons at cadence.com
Date: Tue Sep 30 14:40:01 CDT 2003

Thanks to all who replied.  Here is what I found.

copy CON filename   does not work   gets sharing violation
copy CON > filename   does not work   gets sharing violation

type CON > filename    works,  must use CTRL-C  not CTRL-Z to end

Still wanting a real way to edit files I downloaded the source code to several
DOS versions of the vi editor.  I spent about an hour to recompile and fix one
to work properly in remote mode.

Now I can edit those robot files remotely!  I love source code.

Next a wireless RS-232 link.

-Clay-