[DPRG] Linear Actuator?

Subject: [DPRG] Linear Actuator?
From: les lyons llyons at flash.net
Date: Thu Jan 1 21:30:01 CST 2004

Dont know what the final driven part might be, but you can do this. Buy
the motor, use any shape you might need, ( round, square, an existing nut) ,
that has a hole larger than the shaft. wipe the shaft w/ Vasoline, and
cast your threads w/ epoxy or urethane. Trim as needed.  Doersnt sound
like you have much load, and either of these should work. Urethane
probably better.  Good luck. LL.