[DPRG] RE: Nuts&Volts

Subject: [DPRG] RE: Nuts&Volts
From: Dan Gates topazx2 at yahoo.com
Date: Sat Jan 3 16:37:00 CST 2004

David,
 I'm working on the foot sensors right now, there will be 4 digital
(on/off) sensors in each foot. One for each corner to let the robot
know when the foot is firmly planted. Analog pressure sensors would be
nice, but I haven't found anything reasonable yet.
 Next I will be figuring out where to install the two piezo gyros, I've
been doing a lot of research on ZMP and ballance. One gyro for side to
side ballance and one for front to back ballance.
-Dan Gates