[DPRG] Nuts&Volts

Subject: [DPRG] Nuts&Volts
From: Dan Gates topazx2 at yahoo.com
Date: Sat Jan 3 20:56:01 CST 2004

If you put that link into Altavista's babbelfish translator you can
sorta read about it. He has had many people interested in it but he
says he did it for himself and himself only. He took robocup
championship twice last year.
 I think the servos he used are homemade, I've searched and searched
for them, but haven't seen anything that nice out there. There are some
similar servos made by a korean company, here's the link:
http://robodoggy.net/english/product_01.html
Cool robot too.
-Dan Gates