[DPRG] Need a projection screen for Saturday meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Need a projection screen for Saturday meeting
From: Sanjay Dastoor sanjayd at uclink.berkeley.edu
Date: Thu Jan 8 18:53:00 CST 2004

I plan to show some stuff from JPL and from some other work I do, but I
do not have my laptop's video adapter, so I'm going to bring a USB
drive with the pictures and video clips.  Would someone who's planning
to bring their laptop to the meeting mind if I used it to show my
pictures?

Thanks in advance.
Sanjay