[DPRG] RBNO workbench

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO workbench
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 11 12:32:00 CST 2004

Howdy

Mike and I met at the warehouse Friday afternoon and talked about
use of the space and how we might shuffle things around to have
room for a workbench.  The furniture is now re-arranged and lots
of surplus computer parts were moved to the old bathroom off the
computer room (along with Garp!)

Mike gave us a metal workbench stand and I scrounged a solid-core door
for the top, and built a shelving unit to hold the newly-repaired
bench power supply and O'scope.  Mike also gave us a brand new Weller
soldering station.  So we now have all the beginnings of an electronics
work bench!

We should think seriously about doing something nice for Mike, to
honor his generousity.

dpa