[DPRG] RBNO -- Spring Creek BBQ?

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO -- Spring Creek BBQ?
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Tue Jan 20 09:42:19 CST 2004

Doug,
	My name isn't on the list either. I didn't bring enough cash
or a check to January's meeting for 2004 dues. Since then the mem-
bership list has been updated. I will be sure to bring my dues to the
RBNO tonight so I will be in good standing as a paid member of the
club. One other time when I didn't check my e-mails for awhile, my
mailbox filled up and I was temporarily removed from the list. You can
go online and check your account to see the status, and make any
changes that are needed. If that doesn't work, check with Steve Rain-
water. Hope this helps. BTW, how is everything going? Hope all is well.

Charlie Y.