[DPRG] Status of Fire Fighting Course

Subject: [DPRG] Status of Fire Fighting Course
From: W. E. Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Fri Jan 23 12:46:00 CST 2004

Status of Fire Fighting CourseThere is some slight mildew on the bottom of the course, which shouldn't affect it's usability. I noticed one part of the course seemded to be warping slightly, but there was no way to tell how bad the damage would be until the course was completely dry. I'll try to make it back over to the warehouse in the next dy or two and look at it again, since it should be dry now.

~Bill