[DPRG] RBNO East

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO East
From: tester140 at juno.com tester140 at juno.com
Date: Wed Jan 28 01:05:01 CST 2004

Thanks Dave!,
	The new additions look great! And besides the chips, the
hardware looks cool also. Ha ha. :-) It looks like you or someone
straightened up the 2 main tables in the big room. Thanks! I tried
to log on to the Linux box, but did not know the user name or pass-
word. Oh well, we had a good night with the food anyway.
	Jeffery Valentine brought one of his robots that has the
mini Escap motors that were donated on it. He had the aluminum
wheels that he makes mounted directly to the output shafts. With a
5:1 ratio the output is still fast. The wheel adaptor kit comes with 2
extra hubs that will reduce the output an extra 2.5:1times. Wow, even
with the batteries low, that thing was really fast!
	Ron brought and was working on his 2 wheel robot. Slowly
but surely making progress. :-)
	Don't forget RBNO West tomorrow night.

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian