[DPRG] DPRG Warehouse will be warming up for the winter.

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Warehouse will be warming up for the winter.
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 6 01:33:30 CDT 2004

Re: Fire Hazards

Good thinking failure mode anticipating John.
I was worried about Dales thermostat design which required its own
recirculating supply of mineral oil  and vacuum tubes left over from WWII.

We will use a standard non-Dale thermostat + Dan's Bucy's brilliant idea
which is to let the heater be switched on the same circuit as some of the lights.
We always remember to turn out the lights, thus the heater will be shut down.

If somehow we forget and leave the lights on there will still be thermostatic
control in place.
We could still add an additional switch in series with the lights to allow
heater to still be disabled with lights on.

- Ron