[DPRG] pump control, sort of robotic

Subject: [DPRG] pump control, sort of robotic
From: Robert Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Mon Oct 11 16:54:06 CDT 2004

Bill,

I have seen slow-to-release relays in the past.
I think they were just a diode to convert AC to DC for the relay coil
and a capacitor in series with the coil. Cap size determines hold time
after voltage is released.

A cap on your solid state relay trigger/ input contacts might do
the same thing, depending on the SSR device type.

Hope this helps.
Bob Jordan