[DPRG] Floor Tiles used for Robot Course

Subject: [DPRG] Floor Tiles used for Robot Course
From: Rick J. Bickle rbickle at swbell.net
Date: Wed Oct 20 08:51:22 CDT 2004

The problem I see with the tiles is that the edges will lift up and
cause problems.

Suppose we use 16" white linoleum adhesive tiles, and adhere them to
some 16" ft. square pieces of 1/4" plywood. We can devise a method for
the sections to fit together with wood pins or biscuits so that they
remain flat and lock together. This way, the course could be easily
transported in small sections. It would also be more durable than the
paper.

Rick