[DPRG] Floor Tiles used for Robot Course

Subject: [DPRG] Floor Tiles used for Robot Course
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 20 14:04:00 CDT 2004

Rick,
I think MDF panels are 2'x2'x1/4"
Really for warehouse I think we decided not to use due to moisture issues.

On robo-rama course rolling out the photo paper in 60 seconds and you are
done.
It is hard to imagine laying out 64 2x2 tiles and binding them together could
be done too much faster.

Still, fun to think about other course ideas. If even for the purpose of
creating some kind of demo. For example we had the 8'x8' pen set up at the expo.

One thing that came to mind was a paper line following course like 6'x15'
that could be rolled out on top of either Warehouse course or contest course.
This would also save the  "flip the paper operation" at the contest -- but again
we are talking a few minutes done 2x / year, but then the paper has to be
pinned down anyway...