[DPRG] Humana Robots, Ltd PICABOT

Subject: [DPRG] Humana Robots, Ltd PICABOT
From: johnathan_downey at sbcglobal.net johnathan_downey at sbcglobal.net
Date: Fri Oct 29 18:58:55 CDT 2004

Ed,
My name is Johnathan Downey. I have been a lurker for a long time to the DPRG mailing list. I am the owner of Humana Robots, Ltd. If DPRG would like a free kit to play with let me know.

We have not yet completed a web site. It is our intention to do so, very soon, and move away from Ebay. Currently this business is being run from my home in Glenn Heights.

PICABOT came about because I believe that a reasonably priced kit should exist for the  experimenter, researcher or hobbyist. I also wanted to avoid proprietary devices and technology that was not used in the industry. The kit builder should be able to apply what they learn to the real world. Just didn't seem very fair to ask someone to climb the power curve to learn something they will not see again.

If DPRG has any more questions or would like more info you may email me directly at johnathan_downey at sbcglobal.net

Best Regards,
Johnathan Downey
Humana Robots, Ltd.