[DPRG] Battery pack swap considerations?

Subject: [DPRG] Battery pack swap considerations?
From: Ed Koffeman edk at kinetric.com
Date: Thu Sep 2 17:08:15 CDT 2004

Hi, Clay.

If your robot was a battlebot of some kind, with high peak load currents,
the battery internal resistance would matter, and the AAs would not perform
as well.

But if your motors are reasonably low current e.g. 10 Amp peak load or less
you're probably OK.

Other than that, make sure you can charge them safely, either at 200ma or
less, or with a NiMh-rated peak charger.

Ed Koffeman