[DPRG] Anyone need some 1694A coax?

Subject: [DPRG] Anyone need some 1694A coax?
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Thu Sep 2 18:19:44 CDT 2004

I have two 1,000 ft spools of Belden 1694A coax. This is the high-end
stuff normally used for serial digital video (SDI) in TV post production
environments but it can be used for just about any application that
requires coax. One spool has never been used. The other was unwound, cut
into two 500 foot lengths, used once to test some video equipment and
then rewound on the spool. Here's a link to the specs at Mouser
Electronics:

http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?&handler=data.listcategory&D=*belden*%2b*1694a*%2b*1000*&terms=belden+1694a+1000&Ntt=*belden*%2b*1694a*%2b*1000*&Dk=1&Ns=MfgrPartNumber%7c%7cSField&N=0

Our new cost was about $250 per spool when we bought it a few years ago
- it's more expensive now ($548/spool at Mouser!). I'll sell it really
cheap this week. I'll give it away free if it's still around next week.
And it goes in the dumpster after that... ;-)

-Steve