[DPRG] Menu Tuesday Sept 7 - Volunteer Duty

Subject: [DPRG] Menu Tuesday Sept 7 - Volunteer Duty
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Tue Sep 7 09:51:56 CDT 2004

Ron,
	I'll bring some ice.
Charlie Y.

From: DeltaGraph at aol.com
To: dprglist at dprg.org
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 08:26:08 EDT

Fellow RBNOers,

OK, last week I swore off cooking, but I will kick in just one more time.
I will bring about 3 or 4 lbs of chicken and an onion to cook in my
cooker
thing. I guess this sounds like fajitas. I will try to make and early
launch
window from Irving to arrive at warehouse before 6 pm. If I miss my
window, then look for me around 7:15

Volunteer Duty and they said your name:

Wheat disks
Beans
Chips
Ice
Expensive imported beers
Soda (check)
Cookies (Steve? you going to make it)

- Ron

If this ends up with a bunch of HTML stuff -- sorry I could not log on to

internet email thing this morning and need to send this now.
(Maybe just digest has that problem?)