[DPRG] Contest Rules Question : navigation guides

Subject: [DPRG] Contest Rules Question : navigation guides
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Tue Sep 7 12:21:51 CDT 2004

Different people may have different interpretations, but here is my opinion.

I would say navigation guides outside the course are O.K., navigation
guides inside the course are not O.K.

Examples outside the course:
GPS,
Earth's magnetic field (compass)
Using lights in the building to guide off of.
Using your own indicators (outside the walls of the course).

Examples inside the course:
White lines from start area to the cans.
Led's flashing to indicate where something is.
Wire to follow, instead of line.

What are other opinions?

Kip