[DPRG] Contest Rules Question : navigation guides

Subject: [DPRG] Contest Rules Question : navigation guides
From: Rick J. Bickle rbickle at swbell.net
Date: Tue Sep 7 14:28:11 CDT 2004

I haven't read the rules lately, but as I recall, the robot in a
competition is only considered to have crossed the line when ALL of the
pieces of the robot cross the line. If you drop something off during the
competition, and then go back for it, you will never have crossed into
the other areas of the course.

I don't remember anything about having external beacons, but I would
like to see it encouraged. Thought about doing something similar myself.

Rick