[DPRG] He's back!

Subject: [DPRG] He's back!
From: Sluggy! slugzpam at sbcglobal.net
Date: Tue Sep 7 22:52:51 CDT 2004

Greetings, All!

Well, some weeks ago, my email provider's server went down, so after I
realized it was going to be down for a while, I tried to sign up for the
list on another account. I never got the confirm message and basically
got really busy and fergot to follow up on it.

While that server was down, I came to enjoy how little spam I was
getting and decided to reup a few of my lists on a secondary account so
that if it got spamified, I could semi-easily dump it, unlike the very
old account I used to have everything on.

Well, I tried to reup on this list again and still no confirmation.
Finally, I happened to log in from the web interface instead of my usual
pop2 interface and lo and behold, there were about 250 spam filtered
messages in the bulk mail folder, including two old DPRG list
confirmations :)

Well, it's no longer filtered, so.....

I'm Back!

Sluggy!