[DPRG] serial baudrate converter

Subject: [DPRG] serial baudrate converter
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Wed Sep 8 14:53:27 CDT 2004

Howdy

God bless you Randy M. Dumse!

As luck would have it, I was just sitting here reading the IsoPod
documentation and thinking, "I already have one of these, wonder
how hard it would be to do this in Forth?" when your email arrived.

Only hesitancy I had was, it's hard to use such a cool board for such
a simple task.  It really is any excellent controller.

I'll let you know what I discover.

much thanks,
David