[DPRG] NBC5 Lifestyles and Technology

Subject: [DPRG] NBC5 Lifestyles and Technology
From: JDrumm9015 at aol.com JDrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 8 15:40:57 CDT 2004

All,
  This Saturday and Sunday go to the Dallas Convention Center (DCC)  for the
NBC5 Lifestyles and Technology event.  We will meet around our  booth (#417, I
think, unfortunately
that detail is on my work computer, and I am at home today) on Saturday at
12:00 noon for
our meeting.

  Many of you have volunteered to bring your robots, don't hesitate to  bring
something,
even at the last minute.  I have not received any flyers to make  copies of.
If you send
them to my work email _j-drummond1 at ti.com_ (mailto:j-drummond1 at ti.com)  I
will make copies for  the event.  Send
.doc or .pdf format only.

  At the meeting the main item to cover is the RoboRama the next  weekend.
Practice putting your hand in the air volunteering to be a judge,  scorekeeper,
setup person, etc.  We need some volunteers to make the  RoboRama run.  If
you have never been a part of the RoboRama think about  helping out this time.

  See you Saturday.

John Drummond