[DPRG] serial baudrate converter

Subject: [DPRG] serial baudrate converter
From: Ted Larson ted at larsonland.com
Date: Wed Sep 8 18:29:49 CDT 2004

Bob and I have been cranking hard, daily on the Robomagellan entry....still
lots of work to be done, and only a couple of weeks left until the contest.
I am hoping to put some pics of it on the website in the next week or so.
It is a monster.  I'll bet it is the largest robot in the contest...we are
very close to the 50 pound limit.  I plan on doing some field trials out at
the local soccer field next week too, so hopefully I can shoot some video of
it roaming around looking for cones using GPS to navigate.

- Ted