[DPRG] [Fwd: Do you have an old program from the early 80's?]

Subject: [DPRG] [Fwd: Do you have an old program from the early 80's?]
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Wed Sep 8 20:59:17 CDT 2004

Please reply directly to Walter at wb4pqq at bellsouth.net

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: walter randy Bryant <wb4pqq at bellsouth.net>
To: info at dprg.org
Cc: Bev @work <bbryant at nordson.com>
Subject: Do you have an old program from the early 80's?
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 17:24:38 -0400

Hello!
         My name is Walter Bryant.  Beverly, my wife suggested I ask if
the club still has a program named "Sadie.h2", or something similar.  We
wrote this program in the early 80s and now that we have repaired our
two Hero 2000s, we would like to run it again with our present pet,
Bailey.  (Sadie was our first basset hound, who unfortunately
died.   Bailey is our second basset hound who knows all of the same
tricks.)

If I may say, we also have recently bought a small
refrigerator, microwave oven, and two new lap tops to "up-grade" our
robots with by placing them on the back the robots.  We hope to use
Visual Basic to program the robots to "cook TV-Dinners" for us and bring
us cokes from the small frig.

Please advise about the status of the program, Sadie.h2.

Your humble servant,
Walter and Bev