[DPRG] NBC5 Technology and LifeStyle Expo - Final Notice

Subject: [DPRG] NBC5 Technology and LifeStyle Expo - Final Notice
From: JDrumm9015 at aol.com JDrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 10 15:06:54 CDT 2004

All,
  It is booth 417 for DPRG.  I will be at the Dallas Convention Center (DCC) at approximately 9:00AM with a pickup truck load of stuff from the warehouse.  I need a few folks to show up at 9:00AM to assist in carrying the stuff in and doing the brief setup of our booth.

  Here is what I will be bringing from the warehouse:

1.  Small mini sumo course
2.  Quick trip table top
3.  IR tape for making "interesting" line following courses
    on quick trip table top.
4.  DPRG banner
5.  Four of the RoboRama walls to make a containment area
    for the larger 'bots to operate in.

  Be there, bring a bot for display.  See you Saturday (and Sunday).

Regards,
John Drummond
972 754 7416 cell