[DPRG] UTD and Wireless Networking

Subject: [DPRG] UTD and Wireless Networking
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Fri Sep 10 22:32:12 CDT 2004

The intent is probably to prevent someone with a wired connection to the
campus network from installing a wireless access point, which could open
up a security hole.

One would have to assume other wireless devices not tied to the network
would be excluded. However, given the technical skills of most
pencil-pushers, they paint with a broad brush to hide their ignorance.