[DPRG] RoboRama - Saturday Sep. 18 12:00 noon The Science Place

Subject: [DPRG] RoboRama - Saturday Sep. 18 12:00 noon The Science Place
From: JDrumm9015 at aol.com JDrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 13 09:18:57 CDT 2004

All,
  The fun continues.  This upcoming Saturday, Sep 18 at 12:00 noon at The Science Place is DPRG's fall RoboRama.  The following events are planned:

1.  Line Following
2.  Quick Trip
3.  T-Time
4.  Can - Can

  BUILD A BOT, BRING IT TO TSP ON SATURDAY!!!!

  No reminder would be complete without a request for volunteers to make this event happen.  Please send your
volunteer acceptance to me.  We need the following:

1.  Course hauling from warehouse and back
2.  Setup and sign in
3.  Judges, Judges, Judges
4.  Announcer
5.  Scorekeeper