[DPRG] [Fwd: Question re: IR communication between toys]

Subject: [DPRG] [Fwd: Question re: IR communication between toys]
From: steve at sharpbots.com steve at sharpbots.com
Date: Mon Sep 13 10:47:14 CDT 2004

I had a pair of Easter Bunnies that sang a duet.  You had to turn each on
and set them beside one another a few inches apart where their IRs could see
each other.  You then pressed the start button on one and watched the show.
The first would sing and dance a part, then signal the second.  The second
would sing it's part and signal back to the first.  This would go back and
fourth for a few verses then they would sing together for the finale.
As I recall there were a whole series of little cuddlies of various flavors,
each pair with a theme.  I'll see if I can locate them or find out where
they came from.  I think we go them at Eckerds or Wallgreens.

People will build anything...  and better yet, others will buy it!

--Steve