DPRG
DPRG List  



[DPRG] RE: DPRGlist Digest, Vol 4, Issue 19

Subject: [DPRG] RE: DPRGlist Digest, Vol 4, Issue 19
From: tony pittaway andisagain at hotmail.com
Date: Fri Sep 17 01:57:22 CDT 2004

Hi Ted,
         When are you going 2 show us a few pic's of your Robo - Magellan ?
         My robot is called Mad Max. Will scan a few pic's 4 you soon.
Tony.


>From: dprglist-request at dprg.org
>Reply-To: dprglist at dprg.org
>To: dprglist at dprg.org
>Subject: DPRGlist Digest, Vol 4, Issue 19
>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:00:27 -0500
>
>Send DPRGlist mailing list submissions to
>	dprglist at dprg.org
>
>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>	http://list.dprg.org/mailman/listinfo/dprglist
>or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>	dprglist-request at dprg.org
>
>You can reach the person managing the list at
>	dprglist-owner at dprg.org
>
>When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>than "Re: Contents of DPRGlist digest..."
>
>
>Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Robo-magellan... (David P. Anderson)
>    2. RE: Robo-magellan... (Ted Larson)
>    3. RoboRama - Saturday 12:00 noon at The Science Place
>       (JDrumm9015 at aol.com)
>    4. RPL Reminder (Ed Okerson)
>
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Message: 1
>Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:59:20 -0500 (CDT)
>From: "David P. Anderson" <dpa at io.isem.smu.edu>
>Subject: Re: [DPRG] Robo-magellan...
>To: ted at larsonland.com (Ted Larson)
>Cc: dprglist at dprg.org
>Message-ID: <200409151759.i8FHxKl10965 at io.isem.smu.edu>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
>Ted,
>
>Excellent!  It really doesn't look that heavy.  How large diameter
>are the wheels?
>
>dpa
>
> > Dave,
> >
> > I finally put some pictures on my website of our Robo-Magellan robot.  I
> > will try to shoot some vide of it roaming around later in the week.
> >
> > http://www.tedlarson.com/robots/odyssey.htm
> >
> > Enjoy!
> >
> > - Ted
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: David P. Anderson [mailto:dpa at io.isem.smu.edu]
> > Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 11:45 AM
> > To: ted at larsonland.com
> > Cc: dprglist at dprg.org
> > Subject: Re: [DPRG] serial baudrate converter
> >
> > Ted, how's your Robomagellan comming?  Any pictures?
> >
> > thanks,
> > dpa
> >
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 2
>Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:45:47 -0700
>From: Ted Larson <ted at larsonland.com>
>Subject: RE: [DPRG] Robo-magellan...
>To: "'David P. Anderson'" <dpa at io.isem.smu.edu>
>Cc: dprglist at dprg.org
>Message-ID: <0F38B46512C1D4118E5A00A0CC2426A00DB8F3 at nexus1>
>Content-Type: text/plain
>
>
>Thanks!  I guess I should take a photo or two with a coke can or something
>in there for reference.  The wheels are 12" in diameter.  They are go-kart
>wheels.
>
>- Ted
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: David P. Anderson [mailto:dpa at io.isem.smu.edu]
>Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 10:59 AM
>To: ted at larsonland.com
>Cc: dprglist at dprg.org
>Subject: Re: [DPRG] Robo-magellan...
>
>Ted,
>
>Excellent!  It really doesn't look that heavy.  How large diameter are the
>wheels?
>
>dpa
>
> > Dave,
> >
> > I finally put some pictures on my website of our Robo-Magellan robot.
> > I will try to shoot some vide of it roaming around later in the week.
> >
> > http://www.tedlarson.com/robots/odyssey.htm
> >
> > Enjoy!
> >
> > - Ted
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: David P. Anderson [mailto:dpa at io.isem.smu.edu]
> > Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 11:45 AM
> > To: ted at larsonland.com
> > Cc: dprglist at dprg.org
> > Subject: Re: [DPRG] serial baudrate converter
> >
> > Ted, how's your Robomagellan comming?  Any pictures?
> >
> > thanks,
> > dpa
> >
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 3
>Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:00:25 -0400
>From: JDrumm9015 at aol.com
>Subject: [DPRG] RoboRama - Saturday 12:00 noon at The Science Place
>To: DPRGlist at dprg.org
>Message-ID: <08D6F5B0.5FC09911.0ADCD87A at aol.com>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
>
>All,
>   Just your last friendly reminder about the RoboRama this
>Saturday at The Science Place.  The event starts at 12:00 noon.
>
>   We will have the following competitions:
>
>1.  Line Following
>2.  Quick Trip
>3.  T - Time
>4.  Can Can
>
>   Finish your robot and bring it Saturday!!!!
>
>John Drummond
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 4
>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:00:01 -0500
>From: Ed Okerson <eokerson at dallas.texasconnect.net>
>Subject: [DPRG] RPL Reminder
>To: DPRGlist at dprg.org
>Message-ID: <200409160600.i8G601Fs003898 at dallas.texasconnect.net>
>
>We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
>
>Robot Power Lunch
>Thursday 11:45 - 1:00
>Collin Creek Mall Food Court
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>DPRGlist mailing list
>DPRGlist at dprg.org
>http://list.dprg.org/mailman/listinfo/dprglist
>
>
>End of DPRGlist Digest, Vol 4, Issue 19
>***************************************

_________________________________________________________________
Easily share your photos and music - get MSN Hotmail Plus! 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-xe


More information about the DPRG mailing list