[DPRG] Off topic - me! :)

Subject: [DPRG] Off topic - me! :)
From: W.E.Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Mon Sep 20 00:17:06 CDT 2004

Ok, this is a little off topic, but... for those who know me personally, at the end of last month my wife and I finally sold our house AND I got a new (part-time for now) job, so it looks like we'll be staying in the area after all! If you're around Best Buy on Midway and 635, stop by the tech bench and say "hi"!

Speaking of which... for those of you still out of work (which a few months ago was about half of us!) the store I'm working at is doing a lot of hiring so if you're looking, let me know. It's almost all "part-time" work (i.e. a nearly full work week but no benefits until you go "full time"). The good news is it's not seasonal hiring, so you don't get laid off after the holidays. Email me privately if you want more info.

Bill