[DPRG] We had this problem last year too - Texas State Fair runs to Oct 17th

Subject: [DPRG] We had this problem last year too - Texas State Fair runs to Oct 17th
From: Drummond, John j-drummond1 at ti.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 13:09:08 CDT 2004

All,
  We had this problem last year.  Sorry the Sep. meeting was the NBC5 Lifestyles and Technology event
or we could have discussed this.

  The State Fair of Texas runs until Oct. 17th.  The normally scheduled DPRG meeting for Oct 9th will not
happen at TSP.

  Last year we solved this problem having the second table top competition of the year at my place.
This year we will need to solve the meeting place differently since we have already had our second
table top competition.

  Suggestions for an alternative venue for the Oct 9th meeting?

Regards,
John Drummond