[DPRG] We had this problem last year too - Texas State Fair runs toOct 17th

Subject: [DPRG] We had this problem last year too - Texas State Fair runs toOct 17th
From: Brian Merritt brian_merritt at juno.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 14:01:51 CDT 2004

I suggest we have it at the warehouse.  It should have cooled off even
more by then and it wouldn’t be every hot by 12 noon anyway.  We could
have a cook out at the same time with the club buying the eats.  With
the cookout and everyone standing around it would be a good opportunity
for people to talk more than usual.  The venue also lends itself to
people showing off their bot’s since we have plenty of room and all the
various courses are there.
Being at the world headquarters we could also make it a BYOB event.

= my 2¢,