[DPRG] the soldering iron on the mass-marketing (cold heat?) soldering iron

Subject: [DPRG] the soldering iron on the mass-marketing (cold heat?) soldering iron
From: Ken Comer me at kencomer.com
Date: Fri Sep 24 08:11:03 CDT 2004

I am aware that, if it seems to be too good to be true, it usually
isn't and this definitely falls into that category. There's a
mass-market TV ad that comes up pretty often (I think it's mostly
scifi channel) that shows a soldering iron that heats "up to 800
degrees in seconds" and "cools off within a few seconds of use so
that you can just stick it in your pocket" (those are approximate
quotes, but I believe them to be representative of what was said).

Has anyone tried one?
--
The UN, the CDC and the WHO all say in blunt, unequivocal terms, "A
flu pandemic is inevitable." Maybe not to your town and maybe not

The life you save will be someone you kiss, someone you hug, or
someone you see every day. (If your life is so bad you hate all the
people you see every day, then pray for plague.)