[DPRG] Rick's H-bridge problems

Subject: [DPRG] Rick's H-bridge problems
From: IanR IanR at rotalink.com
Date: Sat Sep 25 04:29:55 CDT 2004

I'm trying to use this design to drive via PWM, but seem to be struggling, I
think the transistors are taking a very long time to switch on and was
wondering if you had any thoughts on this. I.e. Have I probably done
something wrong, do you know what frequency the Design will work up to etc.

Thanks,

Ian