[DPRG] RoboMaxx

Subject: [DPRG] RoboMaxx
From: Dan Gates topazx2 at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 12:26:26 CDT 2004

Hi all,
 Just a quick reminder to get your robots registered for RoboMaxx. We
will be conducting a Round Robin style Sumo event, that means every
robot goes against every robot in each category.
We will be running a Robo-Magellan "Lite" contest this year as an
introduction to the contest. There will be only one prize and award
given for this contest and only if there's a winner. For more details
about the contest see the rules on the SRS site
http://www.robothon.org/robothon/challenge.html

The schedule of events has finally been updated, but we're still making
some adjustments. We're open for comments about the schedule and are
willing to make changes if neccesary.
http://www.sorobotics.org/RoboMaxx/

See you there,
-Dan