[DPRG] Walmart specials

Subject: [DPRG] Walmart specials
From: W.E.Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Tue Feb 1 15:04:51 CST 2005

I went by the Garland Walmart today looking for those $5 12v batteries...
found the batteries (after a lot of searching) but they are still $18. Guess
they didn't get the memo to mark them down...

However, I DID find a nice deal... those $150 M-5 r/c tanks they were
selling during Christmas have been marked down to just $50. They have 6 of
them as of this morning. (These are the BIG 'ems..12v.. about 2ft long.)
When I got home and told my wife about them, she said "well, why don't you
go get one for your birthday present?".... heheh, twist my arm why don't ya.
She was on lunch and had to leave, but as soon as the wife gets back home
I'm going back and getting one. Maybe in a week or two I can do a "monster
'bot" show and run over a couple of table top 'bots (picturing the monster
truck "Grave Digger" crushing 4-5 cars as it runs over them).

Bill