[DPRG] Walmart specials - M5 Tank - not at all stores

Subject: [DPRG] Walmart specials - M5 Tank - not at all stores
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 2 21:54:25 CST 2005

Bill / All,

I think the tank  is a very cool platform -- a bit large for most
applications though. I bought 3 of the 4 your mentioned at Garland and was going to buy a
couple more here at my local Walmart  (183&Esters in Irving) in case anyone
in the club wanted one, but they were $99 so I stopped my feeding frenzy.

I am glad there was still the remaining one there this morning in Garland --
tells me that no one you told wanted one.

If I don't put all of mine to use, I should see fit to donate one as a prize
someday, but don't hold your breath. If it sits around long enough I find a
use for it -- like I could make a super Roomba that could handle all the cat fur
in my house and not choke. Sure the treads would load up with fur, but it
would be a long time before the thing would not run.

I should have a demo at RBNO by next week with some luck.

Ron