[DPRG] recomended Atmel compiler? Help!

Subject: [DPRG] recomended Atmel compiler? Help!
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Thu Feb 3 12:54:32 CST 2005

There was an RKV BASIC for the AVR as well  -- 4 or 5 articles in N&V a year
or more ago. Not as many features as BASCOM, but at least the developer
didn't have an attitude when you asked about features comparable to the
Stamp.

You could always do the free GCC C compiler, or grow some huevos and do
assembly.