[DPRG] Re: recomended Atmel compiler? Help!

Subject: [DPRG] Re: recomended Atmel compiler? Help!
From: -Old Dog- puppy_dog500 at yahoo.com
Date: Fri Feb 4 13:50:25 CST 2005

Yeah, Atman looks pretty good so far.

I got one question (so far). It looks like I need to
supply my own program to interface with the atmel
dongle. Or is this burried somewhere in the IDE, and
I'm not not accessing it correctly?

If it isnt included, I was planning on using "Pony
Programmer", unless someone can recomend another good
one.

Thanks
-Martin