[DPRG] PC World Article

Subject: [DPRG] PC World Article
From: Kipton Moravec kmoravec at spectronics.us
Date: Fri Feb 4 16:25:15 CST 2005

John, the actual quote from you was:

"He's been making the coolest robots for a long time," Drummond says.

The "long time" may have also have impressed on them that he was "middle
aged".

You could have just said "He has been making the coolest robots, better than
any from the young whippersnappers in Seattle." :)  (Then they probably
would have thought you were a grandpa.)

Kip