[DPRG] PC World Article

Subject: [DPRG] PC World Article
From: Ed Okerson ed at okerson.com
Date: Sun Feb 6 00:03:40 CST 2005

> Howdy
>
> This appears to be more or less the same article
> in some foreign tongue (yu == Yugoslavia?)
>
> <http://www.mikro.co.yu/arhiva/tekst.php?broj=5056>

That site is in fact in Yugoslavia, but the text is in Croatian.

> but it says January 2005 rather than February 2005.
>
> Translation, anyone?
>
> And while we're at it, does anyone recognize what language this is?

Hungarian.  But the server is in Anguilla.

><http://www.agent.ai/main.php?folderID=169&articleID=833&ctag=articlelist&iid=1>

Got any more?  This is fun!  Interesting how servers all over the world
are hosting content in all different languages.  I once had a customer in
Taiwan that we hosted his web pages on a server in Magnolia Arkansas. :)

Ed Okerson